Sometimes, you want the option of seeing your data both ways…
Cash Basis accounting recognizes revenue in the period in which the cash was received and recognizes expenses in the period in which cash was disbursed.
Accrual Basis accounting recognizes revenue in the period in which it was earned and recognizes expenses in the period in which they were incurred.
Imperium Cash Basis Reporting for Acumatica provides that flexibility. Maintain an Accrual Ledger and a Cash Ledger to easily run Income Statements & Balance Sheet reports on either basis.
Easy to setup!
Easy to use!
- Easily generate financial statements on a cash basis
- Utilize your existing Acumatica Financial Statements
- Works with all 3rd party reporting tools which access Acumatica Leger data
- All Acumatica reports that run off “ledger” data where the ledger can be selected have the ability to run off your cash ledger
- Run reports using either accounting method
Is Imperium Right for Your Business?
For more information
Imperium Cash Basis Pricing…
Annual SaaS Fee of $2,400 for Small & Medium Size Transaction Volume
One-time setup fee of $600 for Small & Medium Size Transaction Volume
Setup fee includes installation of the module plus 2 hours of training
Integrated Business Systems is a certified Acumatica ISV. We have been servicing our clients for over 40 years, helping them to better run their businesses!
We will be participating in the following events:
Check back for our next event.