Managed IT Services
Slow, unreliable technology can cripple a growing business. IBS Managed IT Support Services help clients stabilize their systems and remove the burden of IT – freeing management to focus on more strategic projects.
Companies with the goal to boost productivity and simplify their IT trust IBS Managed Services to support their every need:
- 24/7 Help Desk Support equips users to resolve IT issues faster with 24/7 Help Desk support.
- Business Continuity Planning ensures that data is always available with reliable disaster recovery services.
- Hosted Solutions mean never worrying about managing or maintaining IT equipment again.
- IT Consulting simplifies technology and unlocks the benefits of outsourced IT with virtual CIO services.
- Cyber Security Services help IBS clients stay ahead of new security threats with 24/7 monitoring and managed network security.
In business for nearly 40 years, we take our reputation seriously. Our New Jersey-based team of IT professionals removes the stress from technology, putting our customers in positions to prosper because they can concentrate on growing their businesses.
With IBS, clients gain:
Scalable IT solutions: As a business grows, so does its IT needs. Our agile IT solutions easily adapt to changing requirements.
A partner invested in our customers’ success: Customer expectations and budgets matter. We work with internal stakeholders to exceed their computer support service wants and needs.
Expert computer support to prevent data loss and downtime: Reactively stomping out flames only drains resources. IBS helps companies stay ahead of potential issues with proven managed IT support services.
Peace of mind: With our 100% guarantee, our clients know they are getting the best service possible.
Initial Design and Engineering
- Custom hardware and software selection
- Server(s) and associated operating systems deployment
- Establishment of network resources such as shared files, printers, firewalls, broadband connections, corporate applications, etc.
- Oversight of Internet Service Provider (ISP) integration into client environment
- Data and email migration to new system hardware
- Creation of fault-tolerant data storage and automated backups
- Establishment of remote access for multiple office sites and/or home users via secure encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Web Access
- Wire management, clean up and organization
- Full network site inspection and detailed reporting
- Redundant data storage and backup planning
- Email and collaboration system improvements
- Centralized spam and virus protection
- Content filtering and Internet usage monitoring
- Remote office connectivity
- Security planning, both internal and external
- Disaster recovery planning
- System supportability analysis and planning
- Maintenance via remote or onsite access
- Evaluations and upgrade recommendations
- Network and system administration
- Problem troubleshooting and repair
- Attention to keep network components optimized and running
- Periodic high-level IT consultation visits
- Network health reports
- Server inspection and optimization
- Workstation inspection and optimization
- Deployment of patches and security updates to workstations and servers
- Assistance with managing warranty repairs