Gain real-time visibility wherever you build.
Organize Your Business
- Manage projects, costs, and company-wide capacity.
- Link opportunities, contracts, schedules, budgets, change orders, subcontracts and compliance from one screen.
- Make more efficient and effective decisions via a “single source of the truth” in one location.
- Leverage software for document management: plans, contracts, specifications, submittals, emails, change orders, photos, spreadsheets, inspection reports and more.
- Send them to your team with Microsoft Outlook.
Direct Every Project
- Keep the field and home office on schedule.
- Identify problems early and update plans, deliveries, crews, and equipment requirements.
- Manage employee results by tracking details by sub-job to address needs and reward strong performers.
- Forecast and manage costs, payroll, overheads, profits, cash, and taxes accurately.
- Use revenue balance, percentage completed, and completed contract accounting – with multiple entities, currencies, and languages.
- Manage subcontractors and materials, e.g., using purchase requisitions, inventory control, and advanced warehousing for stored materials.
- Analyze data with embedded Microsoft Excel and Power BI capabilities.
Grow Your Business
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications for new project, tenant improvement, and remodel opportunities.
- Issue tracking for customer changes.
- Provide web portals and field service for customer service and warranty.
- Quickly review project status, contracts, materials, changes and warranty details using phones and tablets.
- Keep customers satisfied and management up to date.
- Capitalize on easy-to-implement capabilities, software as a service (SAAS), and consumption-based (not user based) pricing for construction accounting software that helps you reduce your initial investment.
- Choose a product supported by construction experts in Acumatica’s worldwide channel team and tech leaders such as Amazon and Microsoft.
Production Cost Tracking
- Gain insight into your cost budget, including cost to complete, cost at completion, and percentage of completion.
- Compare actual to budgeted figures.