IBS Customer Care
Working with You, and for You
From the initial stages of implementation for new customers to the ongoing support of long-term users, IBS is committed to addressing every need in a timely, professional manner. Our Customer Care strategy centers on ensuring minimum downtime and maximum performance.
The IBS team understands that quality service is vital to fostering lasting partnerships, and that effective support depends on knowledge, problem solving skills and communication.
IBS Professional Services
The IBS Professional Services Group is focused on maximizing clients’ use of the IBS system and successfully automating as many aspects of their business as possible. With diversified backgrounds in property management, accounting and systems, this talented group of consultants works with new customers to teach users how to operate the IBS software. They also routinely visit existing customers to participate in the business planning process and to identify areas for better usage.
Service options include:
- Business Consulting: As a company’s business grows and evolves over time, so do its requirements. IBS Professional Services works closely with customers, both in response to their requests and based on our knowledge of their unique environments and our system’s functionality. We recommend, deploy and train on the features most important to each customer’s needs. In addition to providing consultative services related to the use of IBS solutions, our team members are available to participate as trusted advisors in the business planning and budgeting process, and to provide training and project leadership in areas such as change management and operational efficiencies.
- Implementations: From initial implementation of the IBS system through the incorporation of additional features and functions over time, IBS Professional Services provides project management services from requirement definition to end-user training and roll out.
- On-Site Training: Whether training requirements are of a short or long-term nature, we have the resources to provide on-site training for individuals and teams – with curriculum based on specific operational needs. Beyond their deep understanding of IBS functions, our team members learn best practices, tips and tricks to optimize functionality and the system’s impact on the overall operation.
IBS Software Support
The IBS Software Support Team is available to address inquiries related to the functionality of IBS software solutions, including both operational and technical aspects. The Software Support Team provides guidance and assistance in general “how to” type questions, as well as troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues.
Service options include:
- MyIBS Web Portal: The MyIBS Support Portal is available at no additional charge to customers with active support agreements. Customers can create and monitor support tickets online, and manage their specific company profile and individual contact information. The portal also provides access to third-party renewal details, links to all open quotes and copies of customer invoices.
- Telephone Support: Customers who prefer telephone service may reach IBS Software Support by phone to submit or follow up on open inquiries.
- Email Support: Customers who prefer email service may reach IBS Software Support by email to submit or follow up on open inquiries.