Optimize Complex Tenant and Landlord Lease Requirements
Manage Tiered Leasing and Billing
- Track tenant details, lease agreements, and property and tenant insurance details.
- Track and report terms, charges and escalations.
- Add AR/AP charges and associate with a specific GL account, payment term or tax schedule.
- Escalate charges by rate schedules, Consumer Price Index (CPI), percentages or fixed amounts.
- Access comprehensive record management, tracking information on buildings, units, tenants and more.
- Track service calls and manage preventative maintenance schedules by building and unit.
- Easily process one-time charges and automate escalating charges.
Maximize Occupancy Levels
- Create various types of detailed leases.
- Track and record rental contacts.
- Keep up with current occupancy reports to find opportunities.
- Import and update CPI.
- Track and manage property improvements and changes.
Reduce Operational Costs
- Improve visibility with comprehensive AR and AP lease tracking.
- Decrease costs and automate expense management.
- Accelerate utility meter re-billing and tracking.
- Calculate, distribute and reconcile one-time and recurring Common Area Maintenance (CAM) charges.
Increase Administrative Productivity
- Decrease data entry and transaction processing time with one consolidated system.
- Copy existing entities to create similar new lease records.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry in multiple systems.
- Efficiently process workflows such as tenant deposits and tenant move-outs.
Gain Flexibility and Streamline Billing Procedures
- Automatically invoice tenants for recurring charges.
- Calculate complex and variable charges billing.
- Charge escalations on a fixed, variable or CPI-based rate schedule.
- Assign pass-through expenses to tenants based on expense pools.
Easily Access Financial Data and Reporting Features
Imperium’s seamless integration with Acumatica enables robust reporting and drill-downs.
- Build out the entire escalation for the life of individual leases, enabling easy forecasting for future billings.
- Review analytical reporting by territory, building, sites or units.
- Generate detailed rent roll and vacancy reports.
- Examine escalation charge via inquiries.
- Evaluate lease status and delinquency reports.
- Gain access to financial reports, such as aged receivables, and P&L by property.
- Generate additional, data-rich documents using reporting tools.