IT Support that Helps Your Business Get Ahead
Slow, unreliable technology can cripple a growing business. IBS Managed IT Support Services help clients stabilize their systems and remove the burden of IT – freeing management to focus on more strategic projects.
Companies with the goal to boost productivity and simplify their IT trust IBS Managed Services to support their every need:
- 24/7 Help Desk Support equips users to resolve IT issues faster with 24/7 Help Desk support.
- Business Continuity Planning ensures that data is always available with reliable disaster recovery services.
- Hosted Solutions mean never worrying about managing or maintaining IT equipment again.
- IT Consulting simplifies technology and unlocks the benefits of outsourced IT with virtual CIO services.
- Cyber Security Services help IBS clients stay ahead of new security threats with 24/7 monitoring and managed network security.
Why IBS for Managed IT Support Services?
Simple IT oversights lead to costly downtime. IBS catches technology problems before they affect our clients’ businesses. Our team specializes in managed IT and computer network support for businesses in New York City, Long Island and throughout New Jersey.
In business for nearly 40 years, we take our reputation seriously. Our New Jersey-based team of IT professionals removes the stress from technology, putting our customers in positions to prosper because they can concentrate on growing their businesses.
With IBS, clients gain:
Scalable IT solutions: As a business grows, so does its IT needs. Our agile IT solutions easily adapt to changing requirements.
A partner invested in our customers’ success: Customer expectations and budgets matter. We work with internal stakeholders to exceed their computer support service wants and needs.
Expert computer support to prevent data loss and downtime: Reactively stomping out flames only drains resources. IBS helps companies stay ahead of potential issues with proven managed IT support services.
Peace of mind: With our 100% guarantee, our clients know they are getting the best service possible.
Initial Design and Engineering
- Custom hardware and software selection
- Server(s) and associated operating systems deployment
- Establishment of network resources such as shared files, printers, firewalls, broadband connections, corporate applications, etc.
- Oversight of Internet Service Provider (ISP) integration into client environment
- Data and email migration to new system hardware
- Creation of fault-tolerant data storage and automated backups
- Establishment of remote access for multiple office sites and/or home users via secure encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Web Access
- Wire management, clean up and organization
- Full network site inspection and detailed reporting
- Redundant data storage and backup planning
- Email and collaboration system improvements
- Centralized spam and virus protection
- Content filtering and Internet usage monitoring
- Remote office connectivity
- Security planning, both internal and external
- Disaster recovery planning
- System supportability analysis and planning
- Maintenance via remote or onsite access
- Evaluations and upgrade recommendations
- Network and system administration
- Problem troubleshooting and repair
- Attention to keep network components optimized and running
- Periodic high-level IT consultation visits
- Network health reports
- Server inspection and optimization
- Workstation inspection and optimization
- Deployment of patches and security updates to workstations and servers
- Assistance with managing warranty repairs