IBS Customer Care
Working with You, and for You
From the initial stages of implementation for new customers to the ongoing support of long-term users, IBS is committed to addressing every need in a timely, professional manner. Its Customer Care strategy centers on ensuring minimum downtime and maximum performance.
The IBS team understands that quality service is vital to fostering lasting partnerships, and that effective support depends on knowledge, problem solving skills and communication.
IBS Professional Services
The IBS Professional Services Group is focused on maximizing clients’ use of the IBS system and successfully automating as many aspects of their business as possible. With diversified backgrounds in property management, accounting and systems, this talented group of consultants works with new customers to teach users how to operate the IBS software. They also routinely visit existing customers to participate in the business planning process and to identify areas for better usage.
Service options include:
- Business Consulting: As a company’s business grows and evolves over time, so do their requirements. IBS Professional Services works closely with customers both in response to their requests and based on our knowledge of the customer’s environment and the IBS functionality to recommend, deploy and train on the features most important to each customer’s needs.In addition to providing consultative services related to the use of IBS Solutions, our Consultants are available to participate as trusted advisors in the business planning and budgeting process and to provide training and project leadership in areas such as change management and operational efficiencies.
- Implementations: From initial implementation of the IBS Solution through the implementation of additional features and functions over time, our Professional Service Consultants provide Project Management services from requirement definition to end user training and roll out.
- On-Site Training: Whether training requirements are of a short or long term nature, we have the resources to provide on-site training for individuals and teams where the curriculum is based on specific operational needs. Beyond training on the IBS functions, team members learn best practices, tips and tricks on optimizing functionality and the impact to the overall operation.
IBS Software Support
The IBS Software Support Team is available to address inquiries related to the functionality of IBS Software Solutions. This includes reporting of the operational and technical aspects of IBS software. The Software Support Team will provide guidance and assistance in general “how to” type of inquiries as well as troubleshooting and managing resolution of technical issues.
Service options include:
- MyIBS Web Portal: The MyIBS Support Portal option is available at no additional charge to customers with active support agreements. Customers are able to create and monitor support tickets online and manage their specific company profile and individual contact information.
- Telephone Support: Customer who prefer telephone service may reach Software Support by phone to submit or follow up on an open inquiry.
- Email Support: Customer who prefer email service may reach Software Support by email to submit or follow up on an open inquiry.